
We then tried all the spex sent by Giese Optical International and none of them provided the clear vision we had all looked forward to. But the 200 pairs from VAO arrived this afternoon and are currently soaking in my bathtub (I have two, if you want to visit). I will distribute packs of those to you, together with trial case lenses, for you to practice neutralisation and mark-up of optical centres etc. This is a very useful exercise, methinks, and I promise to include something similar in your April exam. The first step is to figure out what type of lens you're dealing with, the second is to estimate power etc. Here's the whiteboard:

Last, I showed you how to calibrate a focimeter. The blasted thing was broken and I electrocuted by right eyelid. Remember, keep both eyes open and slowly reduce the telescope down until the graticule image first becomes clear.
Get an updated script with an added step-along problem from http://myweb.dal.ca/partes/O4iP_22Feb08.pdf.
Oh, and there is a new treat from the Scary Monkey under Valentine's Day.
1 comment:
hallo, bin am googlen mit Loody, meine Wenigkeit ist der Avatar Loody.de bei Weblin, und grĂ¼ss jetzt mal alle Namen- und Seelenverwandten im www, all goods Loody.de , my pages http://1-avatar.de , http://my-tag.de
Post a Comment